Instagram Facebook Bloglovin' Twitter hannahr561@gmail.com


Monday 19 August 2013

Welcome Bloggerinas!

So this is something completely new I've started and I don't really know the direction it will take but I'd love for some people to come along for the ride with me :) 

My name is Hannah and I live in Newcastle, England. I love my parents and my friends and anything to do with beauty and fashion. I'm leaving school to start a two year course in art and design at Newcastle College, which I'm excited yet extremely nervous about! I also love art and my dream is to become an interior designer and run my own firm. 

This will be all for my first blog and I hope it's given you an ideas of who I am and what I'm about! Please follow my blog, it would be amazing if I could get a few people to come with me as I move into a new stage of my life, laughing and crying with me (not at me :P) as it develops. 

See you soon and stay insane!


Bloggerella x



No comments:

Post a Comment