Instagram Facebook Bloglovin' Twitter hannahr561@gmail.com


Friday 20 September 2013

Seventeen 'Phwoarr Paint' under eye concealer review

Hi guys, hope you're all doing well and enjoying school, uni or work (or whatever else you're all doing)! I'm enjoying college so far - comment below if you'd like a life update or a blog on my artwork for next week :).




The product this week is Seventeen's 'Phwoarr Paint' under eye concealer. Seventeen is a Boot's own brand so sorry if you're from a different country - I will try and do mostly international brands! It's from their newly branded collection and I was drawn to it because I've become sick of the Collection 'Lasting Perfection' concealer due to the bad packaging, and was looking for something else to try. 




 I got it in the shade 'fair' which is such a good match for my skin! It comes in 'fair', 'medium' or 'dark'. I like the creamy consistency of the product but also that it doesn't feel too heavy on my skin, despite the fact it is a 'heavy duty under eye concealer'. The packaging is of good quality (so no spillages!) and the little mirror makes it the ideal handbag essential. 



I either apply it VERY delicately with my ring finger or with the RealTechniques buffing brush if I'm wearing the product on its own. Because it isn't too illuminating you can use it on other blemishes and redness without the fear of highlighting rather than concealing your imperfections!  

At £5.49 it is more expensive than the Collection concealer but I feel it really is a good product and a bargain if you normally spend more. Comment below if I've persuaded you to give it a try!

See you soon and stay insane!


Bloggerella x 

No comments:

Post a Comment