Instagram Facebook Bloglovin' Twitter hannahr561@gmail.com


Friday 28 March 2014

Nars 'Sheer Glow' Foundation and Nars Concealer Review


Actually blogging on a Friday - IS THIS REAL LIFE? Sorry the 1975 make me hyper haha. On my last trip to Leeds and Harrogate my Dad ever so kindly bought me my first ever Nars makeup! Safe to say I was hyperventilating in Harvey Nichols and making a fool of myself but HEY HO.



This foundation is MAGICAL. It claims to, over time, improve your skin's complexion and I kid you not it has! I've been using it nearly every day since I got it and my skin is already softer and has less pimples. I have it in the shade 'Mont Blanc' which is a perfect match for me. Well done Nars, well done. 


I originally wanted the Radiant Creamy concealer but after having it tried on me I much preferred this as it had a more brightening effect under the eyes. It's more of a light to medium coverage which is fine for redness and small spots but it doesn't cover big spots. I have it in shade 'Vanilla' and it is so creamy and hydrating - I love it!


Hope you liked this post and found it useful if you were considering buying the foundation or concealer. Comment below your opinions of the Nars products you've tried!

See you soon and stay insane!

Bloggerella x

No comments:

Post a Comment