Instagram Facebook Bloglovin' Twitter hannahr561@gmail.com


Thursday 29 May 2014

The Handbag Essentials

I never used to really carry much makeup with me while I was out and about but as I actually have a social life now and can end up staying out all day, it's nice to be able to touch up my makeup to keep me looking flaawwlllesss. 


I got this clear pouch with the set of travel bottles from Primark - it's the prefect size and is really flat so easy to fit into any bag. The whole travel bottle set cost £1 so you're getting a makeup bag and holiday essentials in one!

Topshop lipstick in 'Mink'
Great for adding a little something for a
day to night look
S&G 'Kick Ass' Instant Retouch Pressed Powder
Actually retouches makeup without looking
cakey or too powdery
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark
I use this as a bronzer
Vaseline in 'Rosy'
Collection 'Lasting Perfection' Concealer in Fair
I can't live without these in my bag!
Rimmel 'Moisture Renew' in Coral Britannia
Nice summer lip colour
Rimmel 'Stay Blushed' in Sunkissed Cherry (004)
The first thing to go during the day is my blush
and I don't need to carry a brush with this one 
Eco Tools Kabuki Powder Brush
MAC 193SE (from a limited edition set)

I hope you found this useful if you needed some tips for what to carry in your handbag. This fits in almost all of my bags apart from my really tiny ones. 

See you soon and stay insane!

Bloggerella x

No comments:

Post a Comment