Instagram Facebook Bloglovin' Twitter hannahr561@gmail.com


Saturday 16 August 2014

Times Are A' Changing

Okay so it's been a while... 

This feels strange, to be sitting back down to write a post, with the cool Autumn air creeping back into our worlds. Last August, I began a beauty and fashion blog, with the mad idea of becoming some famous blogger lady and starting a YouTube channel - so much for that. 

Time for change. It's no longer going to be beauty focused; for now I'm leaving that to the pros, but it's not to say I won't drop in a few beauty posts, you know, if I'm feeling fancy. Although my blog analytic tells me that my guidance posts aren't as popular, I always feel better for writing them; I feel like I'm giving advice to people who might not be open about seeking help. 

And that's what I'd like to do; help people. I've always been told I'm the mother of the group; on holiday with my friends this year I was the one with the plasters, wound wipes, anti-histamines and bite creams - and I loved it. Although I won't be there to shove paracetamols in your face and make sure you drink enough water, I'd like to be your internet mother (not in a creepy way at all); a place for you to seek advice and comfort, if you so need it. 

But yes, this was me saying hey again - I hope you will take me back and will support me in my mad little mission. 

See you soon and stay insane!

Bloggerella x 

No comments:

Post a Comment