Instagram Facebook Bloglovin' Twitter hannahr561@gmail.com


Saturday 7 December 2013

Just a quick ootd

Hi there people of the world, how is everybody? Today I went shopping in town and got very annoyed at the dawdling shoppers and screaming children, but I found serenity in Topshop (as always) and in Primark surprisingly. 



I got one of the £5 dresses from Primark and I really love it! It's got 3/4 length sleeves and leaf detailing all over. It's a cotton material and goes to just above the knee. I also got these velvet platform brogues from Topshop; they were £28 (£25.20 with my student discount) and have a t-bar detailing on the top and buckle not the side. I love love love them and wanted a change from Converse or Vans - I still love those but I wear them too much! 

Just a quick post today, would love your feedback! Comment below your winter style essentials!

See you soon and stay insane

Bloggerella x

No comments:

Post a Comment