Instagram Facebook Bloglovin' Twitter hannahr561@gmail.com


Monday 30 December 2013

Sales Shopping Haul - Fashion Picks

HONEY I'M HOOOMMEEEEE. Yes sorry for the big break but I've been so busy lately what with Christmas celebrations and visiting family (hope everyone had a lovely time as well!) but I'm back and have some lovey things to show you!

Ok so Topshop had a sale and my money somehow slipped into their till so I just HAD to see what they had to offer! 



So this first purchase is a gorgeous dove-grey jumper with knitted hearts stitched all over it. I think this is so soft and works really well with anything! It was reduced to £25 and I got my 10% student discount too. 


I paired it with a black denim and dark blue snakeskin mini-skirt, also from Topshop and reduced to £20, and my black suede, fur-lined biker boots (a Christmas present)

A close-up of the jumper (I'm really just showing off the quality of my new camera :P)

I also popped into Miss Selfridge and found this little diamond of a dress! It's a thick cotton grey dress with a lovely muted hot pink detailing all over it. It was reduced from £37 to £17 and if that isn't a bargain then I don't know what is!


I'd pair this with Converse, ankle boots or ballet pumps as I think it works being dressed up or down - it's all about the accessories!

It also has a tiny bit of leather trim on the stitching near the shoulder 

My next purchase is from Topshop and it wasn't in the sale but I'd seen it a few times and just had to get it! It's a simple black felt pork pie hat which is like a bowler hat but flatter on the top and has a folded rim. It was £25 but £22.50 with my discount. A simple piece but adds interest to any outfit!

I struggled to show this but basically yeah

These are the boots I had on with the jumper and skirt - they can be rolled down also to show the fur
And finally I went to Urban Outfitters and got this dark grey, flower embossed crop top that was reduced from £24 to £5!! I think it'll work on its own in Summer and under things in the colder months! 

Here I just paired it with a plain black bodycon skirt and some tights
 So that's all the fashion items i got in the sales; I'll be doing a blog post on the makeup picks I got when I've tried them out long enough that I can give a review on them!

What did you get in the sales?

See you soon and stay insane!

Bloggerella x

No comments:

Post a Comment