Instagram Facebook Bloglovin' Twitter hannahr561@gmail.com


Wednesday 1 January 2014

2014 Is Here

No this isn't a 'new year, new me' post but it is a sort of reflection on 2013, which I have to say has been one of the best years of my life! I've got through my GCSEs (getting pretty good grades may I say), I started college and I've met some amazing new people that i hope will be there with me throughout 2014 too! That's not to say I'm leaving my old friends behind - they're still there, making me laugh and doing silly things with the me but now it's just not as often :P. 

Today my parents and I went to the beach as it is our yearly tradition. It's also a tradition for me to write my name in the sand and the year so each year we have a picture on January 1st. 





This man was selling buckets and
spades - a bit optimistic?












I hope 2014 brings all you wish for and deserve - you're all such lovely people and I want nothing but the best for you! Set yourself challenges this year - I've set myself the task of learning to play the guitar - it doesn't matter how big or small they are, just try and test yourself as you might be stronger than you think.

See you soon and stay insane!

Bloggerella x

No comments:

Post a Comment