Instagram Facebook Bloglovin' Twitter hannahr561@gmail.com


Friday 24 January 2014

Maybelline 'Big Eyes Volume Express' Mascara

Hey guys! Hope everyone's had a great week, I certainly have! Today I'm doing a quick review of the Maybelline 'Big Eyes Volume Express' mascara, a new edition to the Maybelline mascara family. 



It focuses on volume rather than length but I have to say it definitely lengthens my lashes too! It has two brushes; one for your upper lashes which is quite like the 'Falsies' brush but it's twisted, and one for your lower lashes which is small and reminds me of the Clinique lower lash mascara. 







It's a really lovely mascara and at £6.99 (£8.99 after introductory offer) I think it's worth a try! It isn't clumpy at all and gives great volume :)

See you soon and stay insane!

Bloggerella x

No comments:

Post a Comment