Instagram Facebook Bloglovin' Twitter hannahr561@gmail.com


Thursday 25 September 2014

Scars

Everybody has scars. 

Whether they're from an accident, acne or something else, everyone has them. And FYI, they're totally ok!

I have three notable scars. One is from pouring tea on myself (yes I can be that stupid), one is from a friction burn from go-karting (my most recent escapade) and one is from where my Mum accidentally head-butted me and burst my top lip. Hardcore, I know. 

Although mine are not from anything serious, they're still a mark on my body. And I sort of love them; they are a piece of my life, a little insight into what I've done. 

I know some people really hate their scars and I guess I'm lucky in that the one on my face is barely visible now because it was so long ago. 

I want people to embrace their scars; they're fascinating to me and they don't make you any less beautiful. If someone makes a comment about them that's derogatory then they can f**k off (no other word was as expressive, sorryy) because their opinion doesn't matter. If a girlfriend or boyfriend makes you feel down about them, tell them to stop or leave the relationship; if they're making you feel sad then you don't need them in your life. 

My message will forever be; love yourself

See you soon and stay insane!

Bloggerella x


No comments:

Post a Comment