Instagram Facebook Bloglovin' Twitter hannahr561@gmail.com


Friday 15 November 2013

Everyone needs an LBD

Hey guys, hope you're all ok! News flash...I got ANOTHER job! It's at HMV, a DVD, CD and games shop. The only fly in the ointment is that I'll be crazy busy right up until Christmas so it's going to affect my blogging schedule :(. I might not be able to upload every Friday so it'll just have to be whenever I can - I'm really sorry about this but it's not permanent! 

Now I've got that bit of admin out of the way, down to the blog! 

Every girl NEEDS an LBD or little black dress. it's your saviour for a last-minute party (because I get invited to those aaalll the time...yeah right!), they're a timeless classic that never goes out of fashion and you can keep them for years! 




My birthday is next month and my Mum got me this black dress from McArthurGlen, which is a designer outlet with CRAZY discounts near York. The dress is from French Connection and was reduced from £160 to £54!! It's made from a stretchy body-con material and has little cut out details on the shoulders. There's a zip all the way down the back of the dress as well. 



If you follow me on Instagram (if not, link is on the side) you would have seen me post this picture showing the dress on. I think it's a really flattering shape and isn't so short that it borders on being trashy. LBDs are always classy and sophisticated so always go just above the knee for a sexy but not slutty look!

I would wear this any time of the year but as it will be winter when I wear it, I would suggest styling it with 60 denier opaque tights and either really colourful shoes or bag. Although knowing me I'll go all back and have some sparkly jewellery to jazz it up! The selection of accessories below are all from Topshop (my favourite shop of all time) unless stated otherwise. 

£18

£28

£62 (I NEED THESE)
£58


£80


£8.50
£20
£40
  

See you soon and stay insane!

Bloggerella x

No comments:

Post a Comment