Instagram Facebook Bloglovin' Twitter hannahr561@gmail.com


Saturday 23 November 2013

Liebster Award




This award is used by bloggers who have 200 follows or less promote each other in order to make more friends in the blogging community and attract more attention to their blog! Each nominee must first list 11 random facts about their self, then answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated them. Lastly, choose 11 bloggers who have 200 followers or less on bloglovin and ask them your own 11 questions!

I was so happy when i found out I was nominated for tihs award! It's so nice to be recognised for what I'm doing :) Thank you to Just Nicolette (http://justnicolette.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/liebster-award.html) by the way for nominating me!

11 random facts


1. I live in Newcastle, England
2. I had a cat called Smoo when I was a baby
3. I am an only child
4. I have an addiction to Dairy Milk chocolate!
5. I'm a size 6/8 (UK) in clothes
6. I have a fear of pigeons and spiders
7. I'm studying art and design at Newcastle College
8. I'm 5ft 5inch
9. Topshop is my second home
10. I love my friends and family
11. I want an infinity tattoo

11 Questions from Just Nicolette

1. When did you start your blog?

19th August 2013

2. If your life were a television show what would the theme song be?

Hard question! It would have to be 'I want you to want me' by Letters to Cleo as it's from my favourite film EVER (10 things I hate about you)



3. Do you have a hidden talent?

I can play the violin at bit :) I had lessons for 5 years!

4. What is your favorite animal?

ELEPHANT all the way, the're the cutest!

5. What is the last book you read?

'It happened in Paris' by Molly Hopkins

6. What is the one thing you can't leave home without?

I'd have to say my phone, t never leaves my side :P

7. Where would you like to travel to?

I'd love love love to go to Australia or America, or both!

8. What is your favorite food?

Chocolate, chocolate, and a bit more chocolate

9. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate?

I'm a true brit; tea is my weakness!

10. What is your candle scent of the moment?

I actually hate candles, they make me feel ill so any non-scented candle really. 

11. What is your favorite color?

Purple, it's so luxurious!

My nominations



My questions to my nominees 

1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What is your trend of the season?
3. What is your favourite nail varnish colour for A/W
4. What is your favourite shop?
5. Must-have cult beauty product?
6. What is your favourite hairstyle?
7. Hot drinks or cold drinks?
8. Favourite make-up brand?
9. What is your dream job?
10. What is your most lusted-after product?
11. What is your favourite song right now?

Good luck to everyone entering!

See you soon and stay insane!

Bloggerella x 

No comments:

Post a Comment