Instagram Facebook Bloglovin' Twitter hannahr561@gmail.com


Saturday 23 November 2013

Boots Haul

Well hello there people of the Internet, how is everyone? I was in town today and saw the '3 for 2' offer in Boots and thought why not? I needed a pick-me-up and if you're a make-up junkie, you'll understand how happy make-up can make you feel! 


It looks like a summer haul but I assure you, we're still in Winter! 


The first thing I picked up was this lipstick by Rimmel. It's part of their 'Moisture Renew' collection and I got it in the colour 'Coral Britannia'. I don't know if it's just me but I have a fear of getting dark lipstick all over my teeth and face so I'm always on edge when I wear a darker colour. I got this as nude lips seem to popping up all over the shop this A/W and Lily Pebbles talked about this particular lipstick a while back on her YouTube channel. It's very moisturising and goes on so well. It's nicely pigmented and I just love it. At £6.49 I think it's a steal. 


I also got this Rimmel 'Stay Blushed' liquid blusher in 04 'Sunkissed Cherry'. It comes in a tube and is REALLY pigmented! I tried applying it with a brush but I didn't like it so I would recommend blending it in with your fingers and your natural warmth helps it to blend easily. If you put too much on, get your foundation brush and just blend it out a bit with the remainder of your foundation. I've got amazing tips,I know. It was £4.49 which I thought was pretty decent. 

the blush and lipstick on



Last but not least is my beloved Collection 'Lasting Perfection' concealer in 01 'Fair'. They've put the price up to £4.19 but it's still such a good product for the price! My other one had gone all dried and yucky so I repurchased it. Not much else to say really, you need to try it and love it for yourself. 

Hope you liked this little haul; I know I do! Comment below which products you love also or want to try now - I'd love to hear!

See you soon and stay insane!

Bloggerella x

No comments:

Post a Comment